Saturday 24 June 2017

Prelude

Back in 2002-3, I wrote a novel...

It was intended to be part of a trilogy and by the time I had finished writing book one, I had completely planned book two and had mapped out book three.

Unfortunately for me, also by the time I had finished book one, a film had been released that had so many similarities that if I hawked it around, it would only have been viewed as a pastiche of the film. So for the last fourteen years, the novel has sat on a shelf in my office, gathering dust, while I got on with other projects.

Then a few months ago, I decided that perhaps enough water had passed under the bridge that it might now be read. And with the advent of Createspace and Kindle, I thought I would self-publish the book and see if anyone likes it.

It is called "The Probonid" and I suppose would fit into the genre of BioPunk, but I aimed the book at an early to mid teen audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment